Happy Birthday ...

You not the only one...
That had filled my heart...
But...
What had been passed through by us...
Leave one thousand meanings...
That will not be lost...
By time...

You...
That was most beautiful in my life...
Made me understand the meaning of togetherness...
Understood the meaning appreciated...
Understood...
And resisted...

From you...
I knew the meaning loved...
Care...
Sacrificed the feeling...
Sacrificed time...
Only to share...

With you...
I knew how important...
Understood each other...
In a relations...

Unfortunelly...
I realised all that...
After we were apart...
After could not again...
Bore the feeling was pressed...
Until the love expanded...
Changed hated...
And frightened was repeated...

Sorry and regret...
Not useful...
Although just was again friends....
Till at this time...

You the birthday today...
Although my statement...
Has been was not significant for you...
But...
I always will say that...
Although....
Only canned be heard by me...

Happy birthday....
May the happiness always be with you.

2 comments:

Cynths said...

Whose birthday is it? That person is very lucky, this is a great poem! Incidentally it's my birthday today, too. So I was surprised when I saw this, thanks for sharing this!

Aulawi Ahmad said...

My ex girl friend :) Tq if u feel happy with that...very pleasure if Coincided with your birthday, regarded this poetry the birthday gift from me:)

Share/Bookmark

Related Post